Little Natalie turned 6 months old and continues to grow like a weed. She's sitting up, rolling around, saying mama, and is just the sweetest thing in the world. She also got her little ears pierced this month.
Let's see, Thanksgiving was wonderful! Good food and company. I definitely realized that I have so much to be thankful for and take so much for granted... I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful girls, amazing friends, and extremely supportive family. I mean really, what more could a girl ask for?! Thank you to everyone for being in my life. You all mean more to me then I could ever put into words!
Navy wise, Troy's boat came back from deployment and so he was able to finally finish checking in with them and actual meet people he'll be working with. He was in a two week class at the beginning of the month and finished that class as second by .5% and ended it with honors. We also found out that he passed his advancement exam and as such is officially a petty officer second class. We all could not be more proud.
As for me... I GOT MY BRACES OFF!! I may be way too excited and happy, but I am definitely okay with that. I have a new retainer/splint and things have been going very well in that aspect. No jaw pain yet and I can feel a major difference. So happy. =) I'm still on the hunt for friends, still have the office room to unpack (still not sure what I'm doing in there), and have really maintained the focus of getting things settled such as doctors, appointments, schools, babysitters, registrations, etc.
November also brought an end to the psychology part of my gestational carrier journey. Whew! Digging through my not-so-amazing past can be a bit difficult, that's for sure but, with that being said, I was recommended to continue the journey. Yay! The best part was seeing the IPs (Intended Parents). It is so great to see people who are genuinely great people. We have so much in common and she has quickly become one of my best friends. =) It makes me so very excited. The next task to complete would be getting the contract straightened out and then the medical screening. All is moving smoothly so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment